We are seeking a Pastor who will maintain our current Directional Statement:
“God created us in his image in order to please, glorify and delight in Him and spend eternity living and reigning in Him. We seek God’s transforming presence as we become a loving, life giving community in Logan who…..
- Passionately worship God and ultimately fellowship with Him
- Grow in Christ like character and spirit empowered service
- Nurture non-believers into a relationship with God. “
In this capacity the Pastor must be a humble leader that creates a collaborative team environment among the church’s ministry leaders. The Pastor would lead our congregation to seek God, glorify Him, teach the word of God, and allow the Holy Spirit to freely move. The Pastor is the primary shepherd of the congregation and leaders, whose focus is deepening discipleship through the teaching of the Word, pastoral counselling, pre marriage counselling, officiating and working with the Local Board of Administration in setting the direction for all aspects of the church.
• Meet Biblical qualifications found in Titus 1:6-9, 1 Tim 3:2-7, 1 Peter 5:2-3
• Biblical Preaching
• Confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, and demonstrates a vibrant and growing personal walk with Jesus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry is encouraged
• Minimum 5 years Pastoral Experience preferred
• Good communication Skills
• Computer and Multi Media literate
• Good reputation in Christ
• Experience in gifts of the Holy Spirit, not to squash, but help to mature and grow in use of them in everyday life.
• Good time management to be sure to schedule two days off a week, vacation time, and at least some kind of beneficial conference a year
• Attend church events and outings as much as possible
• Monthly board and business meetings
• Potential second service will be needed
• Help work within church annual budget
Pastor Salary Package currently is $68,016 plus superannuation and long service leave.
Salary rates are being reviewed and will increase from 1st July as set by National Church.
Fuel Card is available for use as part of package.
Please complete application form and send together with resume and family photo if possible to firstname.lastname@example.org